Tuesday, February 22, 2011

December...January...February

I'm not one to back track, but since I just unloaded the camera and found all the fun things we'd done over the past few months...I couldn't resist.



These are January Birthdays. We'd gone to Chuck O' Rama for our annual "I-Can't-Believe-Dad-is-Buying-Dinner"lunch before we ended up at our place to celebrate Christy and Addison being born.


This is Christmas at the Morgan's. Francis knitted all of us a BSU stocking cap.
This is our Christmas morning. If you look closely, you'll see our LIVE Christmas tree. It's a Norfolk Pine and can live indoors for several years. It was a compromise between Jay and I. We could get a living tree, if it was small and didn't look like a Christmas tree. It was nice to have a slightly larger tree this year. :)



And Finally....the heart shaped pizza for Valentine's Day. They look excited, right? :)




No comments: