So, in honor of my beautiful sister, here is a top ten list of things she has taught me:
On the lighter side:
1. If you think it sounds like a great idea, you will probably get in trouble. However, the fun you have along the way, just might be worth it.
2. Babysitters are meant to be tortured. It is very important that you make them earn every quarter they may recieve for each hour they have to spend watching 6 incredibly horrible children.
3. Never underestimate the power of a good money making scheme. Many people are gulible and will give you money for things that should most likely find a home in their garbage can.
4. Toilet papering your own house is only a good idea if you do the front yard. If you toilet paper the back yard, your parents will somehow realize it was you.
5. Torture your younger siblings as much as possible; it will make them stronger in the future.
On a more serious side:
1. Have fun--life is meant to be enjoyed.
2. Laugh, often--it helps you feel great, even if you don't.
3. Be creative--there are a million things you can make with your hands.
4. Play with your kids--those memories are the ones they'll remember.
5. Be a fun big sister--eventually your younger siblings will look back and laugh at all the fun you had.
Happy Birthday Tam! I love you.