Monday, June 21, 2010

Nikolai's Birthday

Here is a backwards post about Nikolai's Birthday...again late, but still fun!



For his birthday we gave him The Fantastic Mr. Fox and The BFG. He also got a teepee...which did not turn out as well as my first attempt (I think, surprisingly, that a better made sheet makes a better teepeee) so we didn't take pictures of it. :(










Nikolai wanted a Jungle theme for his birthday...this is his tiger cake (minus the stripes). I put both of them in a tuperwear to stay moist and the frosting stuck to the lid...so, this one is missing his nose. :)


This is a big family picture taken at our house after Nikolai's baptism. He was lucky enough to be baptised on his birthday!







Andy baptised Nikolai...he did a great job and we're so proud of both of them!



This is a rhubarb coffee cake that Nikolai's loves. As you can see he is super-excited.



This is Nikolai's monkey pinata...it turned out great and everyone had a good time! He had several friends over for his party after school before school got out.









Thanks for making it to the bottom!

3 comments:

Katie Bell said...

I'm so glad that you posted! However, I'm going to spend the rest of the day feeling horrible because I'll NEVER look as hot as any of my sisters and I miss being around the family. The family picture looks sensational. P.S. I'm totally using that line from now on, Thanks for making it to the bottom.

Katie Bell said...

reefli - pronounced re-fly, as in the second attempt.

Emily Morgan said...

Thanks Kate! I think you are the only one who reads this blog...so it's all for you baby!

p.s.--i saw a super-hot picture of you camping...so no more complaining!